Sassy Cheryl's

Ok I have to say it here... on the Tammy's Scrappin Corner we have a bunch of enabler DT... What I mean by that is that there's a bunch of ladies that have fabulous images... and Dies (here read Kim Bell to be specific...) and we have started to tell each other when there are sales...  Well I had seen Tammy and Sassy use a bunch of Sassy Cheryl's wonderful images.  I just looove them.  But I had none... that is until Tammy posted that they were having a sale.   Well I'm sure that you can figure the rest out yourself! lol  Just don't  tell my hubby... don't think he knows yet... lol (that's for you J-A and Cinzia ;) )

So I just had to create something with one of them right?!?  Otherwise what is the point of having those fabulous images if you are not using them!  Last evening, while the boys were playing with their video games I was crafting.  Couldn't finish it up before going to bed however because I spent my time finishing off a card... and then doing a DT one...  This morning I really wanted to finish it off because I want to enjoy my pool this afternoon, and I also wanted to enter it in the challenge where I found the sketch.

So without further ado, here's my 1st card using a Sassy Cheryl's digi!
I used paper from Rocket age - October afternoon 8x8 pad (bought on special at 50% off at Scrapbook Centrale!  Soooo happy when I get a deal).  I used my Lacey Square nestabilities.  The twine comes from Ribbon Carousel and the charm was bought at Stamp and Create.  The little stars at the corner are from dollar store and I added a bling to them to cover the center hole ;)

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi Thinking of you that I colored with copics:
I had a blast coloring her.  

I followed this sketch:
F-Sketchy12

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sassy cheryls challenge - red, white and blue
  2. Feeling-sketchy - sketch
  3. Aud sentiments challenge - bingo (die cut, thinking of you, charm) 
  4. 2sisters challenge blog - anything goes
  5. Ginger loft challenge - red white and blue
I hope you liked my little card.  Big hello to my new follower Laine ;)  just love seeing new faces in my little follower box! 

As you could see in my 1st paragraph we have quite a fun DT team at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!  I hope you will join us at the challenge and have some fun with us!

See you later alligator ;) and don't  forget to leave me some comments ;)))

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. This is beautiful. Love everything about it and its a great take on the sketch. I have at last become a Follower here and I look forward to working with you on Tammy's DT.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Oh My goodness,this is too funny. I am an enabler but umm so are you missy, you make me spend money too, cause you Are so good at coloring and creative that I am taking classes next saturday lol.I love the sassy cheryl's they have quick become my favorite. I hope you have a great day at the pool wear suntan lotion.
    hugs
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad Tammy told you about the sale, or we would NEVER have gotten to see this BEAUTIFUL card. Yeah for Tammy!
    It's beautifully colored and I adore those sweet little stars. It's perfect.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Red, white & blue challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing at Gingerloft Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute I love the coloring. I knew you would love Sassy Cheryl....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki, what a great card. I love your image and your colouring is wonderful. I hope you will come back and play at Feeling Sketchy again. Just a reminder that we have set a limit on the amount of challenges you can link up to (maximum of 3).
    Cheers
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Vicky. Great colouring, love the charm.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight. TCx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card. Thanks for playing at Feeling sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol I know what you mean about the team : ) wonderful card, I love your coloring. You guys make the team at Tammy's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Girl!!
    Guess who it is Enabler?? LoL. You know I have to share the wealth! Love your card. She reminds me of me! Sitting there wondering on my next die to purchase. Decisions, Decisions.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Vicky~
    Super cute card - thanks for joining in GL challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the world of Sassy Cheryl! bet you can't have just one- as the saying goes:)
    your card is adorable.. can't wait to see what you bring to life next with your wonderful coloring and designs!
    Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Red, White and Blue challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vicky!! Let me tell ya, there are enablers everywhere! hehe! So delighted that you found Sassy Cheryl's! They are such fun, aren't they? This card is just too dang adorable! Gorgeous coloring and designwork! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too stinkin' cute and how great that you got it on sale! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's red, white and blue challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining us this week for Aud Sentiment's "Bingo" challenge. Look forward to seeing you again soon. XX Rachelle AS DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the mix of papers - I envy you and having the time to make all of your adorable cards. BINGO!!! Thank you for joining us for our challenge at Aud Sentiments!and sharing your creativity with us!!! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those papers and the image is just to cute. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway