Altered art

A few weeks ago I made a post with an altered art.  This was done because I had a fellow DT member who asked me if I would like to try it out... initially my response had been no... I don't  do altered art.... but then that idea took form in my head and I plunged.  You can see my original post here Altered art.  


Today her challenge is open and I'm a guest designer ;)  My 1st time being a guest designer ;)))  Would be fun if you come over and participate.  Here's the link to her challenge:  Lilfeathers.


Thanks Lisa for making me push my boundaries ;)and believing that I could actually make something other than a card.



Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Congrats on GDT and your first Alerted Art. Magnificent. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and thanks for giving it a shot
    I love it
    and hope this turns out great for both of us
    xoxo
    lilfeathers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway