Helping the flowers

Today I'm posting a girly girl card.  One of those card that's just done for the fun of it.   I wanted to play at a day for daisies challenge.  I found this beautiful digi that's a freebie for June!  How cool is that?!?  Here's my card made with it:


The digi is called Helping the flowers.  I colored her up with my copics and added stickles in lime green to her delicate wings.  I used some papers that I had in my cutout stash... I thought it was bright and summery colors.  I added a little ribbon that I got on sale at Scrapbook central.  I used embossing with a cuttlebug folder on the die cut done with my spellbinder (since I'm writting this from work during lunch time... I don't have the proper name of the die... I think it's label 20).  I added a sentiment from Purple Onions.  Great stamps that I bought a while back... and forgot about... sooo bad... I haven't been using my stamps as much as I used too!  Just been doing digis...   Got to ink them more often!  And I finally put some Robin's Nest dew drops ;)  of course lol just addicted to this stuff.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. A day for daisies - texture (my embossed die cut)
  2. Aud sentiments challenge - bingo (embossing, flower, thinking of you)
  3. Craft your passion challenges - things with wings
  4. Always crafting - mermaids and fairies (I went with a fairie)
  5. fab n funky challenges - cute and girly
  6. Fashionista challenge - winged things
  7. lollipopcrafts - flowers in bloom
  8. ooh-la-la-creations challenges - mystical magic
I think I have made a cheerful summery card.  What do you think?  I just love reading your comments ;)  Keep them coming!  Big hello to my followers! 

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Vicky
    I love this girly card. We're you thinks of mr just kidding. I think writing this from work you did a great job. I can not get it to load right from my iPad. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicky, such a beautiful image and I love the pretty summery colours.
    Thanks so much for joining us in the Fab n Funky challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vicky, love the sweet image...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Vicky!! I love the colors and the little fairie. So adorable!! Have a great day!! Gloria

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling! LOVE your coloring--so bright and summery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous,love the image.Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You CAS artists just amaze me... beautiful lovely little card!
    Thanks for joining us at Fashionista this challenge,
    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've framed up the image and the embossing really makes the image pop!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Vicky, great colours and love those dew drops. Thanks for sharing with us at OLL this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is not only full of magic but also beauty and delight the image, colours and design are wonderful, thank you for joining us at OLLCB
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really sweet card. Love the image!

    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

    - Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card you have made for this challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway