DDC #42 - Holiday Cheer with embossing

This week over at Digi Darlas our challenge is about holiday cheer with embossing.  How easy is that right?

For my card I used a wonderful digi called Christmas Presents 4 w.

For this card I used paper from American Crafts - Hollyday.  I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz - embossing folder.  I used classic square large from spellbinder.

For this digi I used my copics to color this up.
For this card I used my wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
I really hope you will be join us this week at Digi Darlas.  I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. ABC Christmas challenge - Y is for your favorite punch/die (My square die)
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. Panpastel uk - Christmas time
  4. Jingle belles rock - December to remember
  5. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Vibrant colors
This is the 3rd post for the day!  I have another post coming up!  Don't  forget to leave me a message.

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Beautiful and very festive card, Vicky. TFS.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wonderful colors of this card and the embossing. Simply yet says it all....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! Great take on the Y challenge (Your favorite Dies/punch). Thank you so much for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope you will play along again - and good luck with the prize drawings.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Vicky, I love the embossing and those presents look fab. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway