DDC #43 - Peace on earth with ribbon

This week over at Digi Darlas our challenge is about Peace on earth with Ribbon.

So for my card I used the wonderful Holly and berries.  I thought it was just perfect for this card.

I used some papers from my stash!  I'm so happy when I use some left overs to do a card.  I used a ribbon from my stash as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:
Here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm hoping that you will be joining us this week at Digi Darlas.  Don't  forget to check out the beautiful inspiration from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Word art wednesday - Glory to god/Anything goes
  2. Simon says stamps challenge - Merry Christmas
  3. That craft place - Christmas
That's my 3rd post of the day.... one more to come so stay tuned.  For those who won't I would still like to wish you a very Merry Christmas!  But it really would be great if you come again ;)  Don't forget to leave a comment.

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Vicky, what a pretty Christmas card. Part of me will be glad to start making other kinds of cards next week, and part of me will miss it. I do LOVE Christmas, and I really enjoyed this gorgeous card. Good luck in the challenges you entered, and thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I SO appreciate having you play along in our challenges, and wish you a VERY blessed Christmas.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a festive card. Have a very Merry Christmas.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty this Christmas Card is Vicky. I love the sentiment but I just cannot cut them out like you do. Wonderful...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at
    That Craft Place
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I'm sorry I'm late, I think I enjoyed the festivites too much lol. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway