Digi Makeover challenge # 69

Hello Everyone!  We have another wonderful challenge for you over at Digi Make over challenge  it's another Anything goes ;)

DM069

For this card I decided to do a card with Emma the silhouette.  And I used the great sketch from Crafting when we can!  You still have time to join if you want.
For this card I used left over paper that I had from my card for Crafting when we can ;)  Just love being able to re-use!    The image and paper underneath was cut using my curved rectangle from Spellbinder and I used Label 11 for the sentiment.  The pearls are from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi:
And here's a closer look at the sentiment:
So I'm sure you will be joining us this week over at Digi Make over challenge!  I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  2. Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiments
  3. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
Have a fabulous Monday everyone and I wish you a wonderful New year with your loved ones!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Your card is beautiful, Vicky!
    Have a wonderful 2013!
    Hugs,

    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. I love the design and your papers. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love both the image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that silhouette and the sentiment is perfect! I am so busy playing catch up and I just don't know how I'm going to get to all your great posts. Will you trust that I'll see them all but probably won't have time to comment on every one? Happy New Year. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway