Dutch dare card challenge # 196

This week over at Dutch Dare card challenge we have a picture as inspiration for you!



And since we could use any images that we wanted I used a wonderful digi from Create with TLC called weekend romance that you can purchase here.

For this card I used paper from Fancy Pants - Be you.  And I think this might actually be the 1st time that I don't use any dies.... oh my... I was actually able to go without.  I really wanted a CAS look which I think I have achieved this time.

Here's a closer look at the digit ath I colored with my copics.
And here's a look at the sentiment also from Create with TLC.
I really hope you will be inspired to join us this week.  We have wonderful inspiration from my fellow DT you really need to check it out Dutch Dare card challenge.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Digital tuesday challenge - Layers
  2. Creative inspirations - Anything goes
  3. Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiments
  4. Shellys images blog - Out with the old in with the new (it's a new image that I had never used)
I hope your week is going well and I wish you a wonderful Thursday!  We are getting really close to Christmas time!!!!  Looking forward to 2 weeks vacation with lots of crafting lol (hopefully new tools as well ;) )
Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Your coloring turned out gorgeous~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky this is beautiful, I just saw your question about the LEJ rolling prize draw, all you need to do is use an LEJ designs image on your entry we have a freebie on the website at the moment too so if you don't have any others you could use him =)
    Lindsay xx
    http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/#/freebies/4571496219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I did last week.... why wasn't my card entered in that draw? Thanks a bunch for the reply! Hugs Vicky

      Delete
  3. Lovely card Vicky and I'm sooo glad you liked this weeks freebie...I was thinking Valentine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Vicky lovely card. Merry Christmas to you and yours...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image for the challenge! Merry Christmas!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring of the image is superb Vicky! Love what you've created! Thanks so much for joining our "Out with the Old & In with the New" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a fabulous image, perfect for a CAS style card! You've used such lovely colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway