Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #35- Sketch

This week over at Jackson's digital expressions it's time for a sketch!  And our wonderful sponsor is 

For my card I used an image by Bugaboo the Bear Cane.  He's soooo cute!
For this card I used paper from American Craft - Jolly.  I used my classic circle and square by spellbinder.  I added some embellishments from the dollar store.  I put some Robin's  nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at my image colored with my copics.
Here's closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.

Here's the closer look at the sketch:
sketch
So will you be joining us?!?  I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with this sketch!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Digi Galore - Anything goes
  2. speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge-137 by Mark's Finest - Red and Green Christmas card
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  4. Cutie pie challenge - Christmas
  5. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Christmas
I have another post coming for you!  So stay tuned and don't forget to leave me a comment!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. So very cute! Adorable little bear and a very festive card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful Bugaboo image, Vicky. Great coloring and wonderful design! Perfect paper choice for that image. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. Those candy cane embellishments is so perfect with your sweet little bear.
    Thanks for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is this. Love the candy cane embellishments. Very cute. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thank you for joining us at craft this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome paper. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright and jolly christmas card Vicky !! Your little bear is so cute !! Thanks for linking up with us this week at Robyn's Fetish !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky, now that is the essence of cute! Love the paper as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Vicky - perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge and all the best for the New Year.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway