little gift for the teachers

Hello Everyone.  I have a little gift for the teachers to share with you.  I have finally managed to do all of the ones that I was meaning to do.

For the 1st one I used the wonderful digi Happy Holidays vintage snowman collage.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I put into a tag

For the next one, I used wonderful digi Santa Claus is coming WA
Here's a closer look at the digi.  I used a foam snowflake as well as a Robin's nest dew drop.  I used some left over paper that I add.

Those are some great digis for the last minutes gifts like mine ;)

I'm entering these in the following challenges:
  1. Quirky crafts - Last minute Christmas (yup that's me lol)
  2. Sentimental sundays - X-mas tag
  3. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
I'll be back with my other last minute gifts!

Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Wonderfully done jars!! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky you are on fire with your projects.

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute and clever! Lovely gift idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, this is really fabulous! It looks "expensive!"

    Thanks for playing along at Quirky Crafts!
    Hugz,
    Chana, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gift jars are so fun....makes such a pretty presentation.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky, I love these jars. My fav is the vintage snowman. How beautiful. I love the snowflakes. Wonderful, wonderful job....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous jars and tags. Thank you so much for joining in with our last minute Christmas challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. I fixed your link and now an image is visible.
    These are beautiful tags and they go so beautifully with those jars filled with goodies.

    Thanks again for joining us and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Holidays.

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love that little jar, thank for joining Quirky Crafts, new challenge starts Sunday Evening
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway