OSAAT challenge #143

This week over at One stitch at a time our challenge is More than 1 fold!


For my card I got to use a digi from Hope Jackare Design called Christmas rooftop.  This is the 1st time I create with this wonderful designer!  And wow it was soooo much fun.

Here's a closed up photo of my card.
I used paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday.  I used my snowflake border, Label 1, scalloped label 1, grand label 1 and label 23 all from spellbinder.  I used some ribbons from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi.  I colored it with my copics, added some stickles and liquid appliqué for the snow.  I added some Glitter ritz to the liquid appliqué for added shine.
Here's a look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
Here's the open version of my card.

I hope you will be joining us this week over at One stitch at a time!!!!  Don't forget to check out the amazing inspiration from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Emerald faeries -Easel card
  2. A and t challenges - Anything goes ( 2nd entry)
  3. Deep ocean challenge blog - So this is Christmas
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Snow or winter
  5. Crafts and me challenges - Anything goes
  6. Crafty creations challenges - Winter scene
  7. Catch the bugblog - Inspiration picture of 2 little blue birds really remind me of these!
  8. 2 sisters challenge blog - Snowflakes
  9. Aud sentiments challenge - Anything goes
  10. Basic grey challenges - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
So that's it for me for today!  I was off at a get away party with my hubby... my kids are being babysat with grandpa... so just hope my post have gone up without a hitch!  I will be seeing you guys later!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. It's beautiful, the liquid applique snow looks perfect. I love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is smashing Vicky! Love your idea for the snowy effect! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the snow effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What incredible snow, Vicky! This is a magnificent card and I love the bright red bricks. Gorgeous card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - just love the snow, incredible!! Such a sweet image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! The snow on top is fabulous! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card...love the puffy snow, it really sets off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supercute card! Lovely house with the fab snow on top of the roof! Gorgeous colours, too! Thanks for visiting, have a lovely day, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful easel card!

    Thank you for sharing with us at A&T Challenges & Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky, how wonderful...I love this card and you have decorated it beautifully. joann sassy ragggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. The "snow" looks great! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card - that snow is great!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Photo Inspiration Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again today for our NEW challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway