OSAAT Challenge # 144

Today for OSAAT we have a wonderful blog hop for you!  You should have arrived from the wonderful Nataliya, I'm always in awe of all that she creates!  If you did not you have 2 start back at the start over at
Choccy DT Coordinator.

For this special challenge you have multiple ways 2 win and should go and check out all the actual rules on the blog.  For those of you who leave comments on my blog, you will have the chance 2 win the wonderful papers that I used!!!!

For my special card I got 2  use the wonderful paper from Stitchy called paper VIII and paper VI.  I thought the paper with the design was 2 beautiful 2 use another digi as well.  So I kept it very simple with a bow and some Robin's Nest dew drops.



Here's the list of the blog hop in case you get lost!
Jill
Josephine
Ali
Nataliya
Vicky (you are here)
Nikki
Susan
Hazel
Trisha
Mandy
CraftyGirl
Tracey
Cg
Karen

Don't forget you have 2 collect the letters/numbers in order 2 create the phrase 2 send out 2 Choccy!!!
So did I make this 2 simple for you ;)

Your next step is the wonderful and oh so very talented Nikki.  Man I'm surrounded by such talent!!!!! I really feel out of place lol

I'm entering the following challenges:
  1. Lexis creations - Snow
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - Winter
  4. IDIC  - Snowmen
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!  I'm looking forward to my hubby to be back from visiting his dad... :(  I always miss him when he's away.

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Your card is wonderful sweetie...
    Just adore everything about this.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. All the best for the festive season. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for me 2 participate in the first ever OSAAT Christmas blog hop!!! Lovin' your use of these digi papers on this pretty card. TFS and Merry Christmas 2 you! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, and the bow finishes it off beautifully.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that gorgeous Bow. Such a gorgeous card Vicky.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the wintry snowman scene you created. By the way I host a wkly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Christmas Tree. Membership in MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you. Merry Christmas!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love the uncluttered look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A simple but beautiful card, Vicky. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.
    Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky I love the snowman and your bow is stunning.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a darling card, Vicky! Love the simple design, the fun image and your pretty bow! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous use of the digi papers! Gorgeous card. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a sweet card. Lovely :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blue and white, Vicky, and that sheer bow is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vicky your range of cards are just beautiful. I love the blue and your bows are fantastic. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful! Love the blue and white and fabulous texture in the background. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card love the simple design the cute image and that gorgeous bow. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous love it . Merry xmas hugs trisha x DT buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the simple design of this one. Besides, I love blue for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway