Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 41

This week at Tammy's scrapin corner we have one of your favorite challenge!  It's anything goes!!!!  Yup just perfect before Christmas.

We have 2 wonderful sponsors
Eureka Stamps and Doodle Dragon Studios

This time I only did 1 card... it's been pretty busy around here with my hubby away for the weekend and Christmas shopping to do etc...

For this card I used the fabulous digi 17301 snow scene circle from Eureka.

For this card I used paper from Authentique - Peaceful.  I thought it was just perfect for this scene.  And I have to admit that I like the change of pace with some paper that's a bit different from the traditional Christmas colors.  I used my grand scallop circle, scallop circle and classic circle from Spellbinder.  I also used my Memory box snow flake corner to which I added some gems.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  I only added a few stickles to it.
And here's  a look at the sentiment that I used from Create with TLC.
Somehow I'm pretty sure that this week you will be joining us over at Tammy's scrapin corner.  Don't  forget to check out the other wonderful inspiration from my fellow DT.

I'm entering the following challenges:
  1. Lexis creations - Snow
  2. ABC Christmas - Y is for your favorite punch or die (loooove my circle and scallop circles dies)
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - winter
  4. Marks finest papers-speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge - snow
  5. Come and get it challenges - Anything Christmas
  6. Glitter n sparkle challenge - Bingo board (gems, digi, die cut)
  7. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
So this is the 1st post so stay tuned!  There's more to come.  Don't forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them.  And big hello to my newest follower Sam!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. I love this card, The Circle is perfect.
    Thank you for a great Designer Project
    from Tammy and Marc

    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun, love the colours & the layout!

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning! Totally in love with this image, colours and whole card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle..
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image and the way you used it. Wonderful sentiment, so touching at this time in the States when we lost so many innocent children. Very nice, Vicky. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image and the colours you used. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the corner embellishment. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, love that snow covered image scene! Also love the wonderful background you created for it, great bow (I love bows). Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'snow' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful festive scene, Incredible card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card!! Great take on the Y challenge (Your favorite Dies/punch). Thank you so much for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope you will play along again - and good luck with the prize drawings.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, lovely image and details!

    Thanks for joining us for the Challenge at Come And Get It, good luck!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, very peaceful- Great Card! Thank you for playing along this week at Come and Get It!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway