Calling you set

Hello Everyone!  So I had some fun creating a bit this afternoon, took the time to go out for a walk as well!!!

I received an awesome set from Paulette at Create with TLC to play with.

For my 1st card I used Vintage phone with Bird and also Brinnggg and brinnggg sentiment.
For this card I used paper from Steampunk botanical from Recollection.  I used my Label 4.  I used also vintage photo distress ink.

Here's the closer look at the digi that I added just some distress ink in this.

I really love this new set from Paulette!!!

  1. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  2. Stamptacular sunday challenge - To die for - use any die
I'm going to be back with some other cards!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Comments

  1. Great card with the new set, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage look! Great card Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice way to put together all those elements. Love the pop of red. Very cute card.

    Thank you so very much for playing with us in this week’s Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So very happy that you could play along.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Vicki, the colours you have used are so in keeping with the antique phone digi. Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool. Love the vintage feel to this card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway