I wanted a more masculine feel for this Easter card 'cause my son is turning 16 soon... so no more frilly stuff for him. And this is just the perfect digi!!! So I kept this card fairly CAS. I used paper from Le p'tit bloc by Toga. The banners are from Milepost shapes and they were a candy that I won. The brads that I used come from Eyelet outlet.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the sentiment from San Design.
What do you think?!? Masculine enough?
To make this card I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sweet stop sketches - Sketch
- One stop craft challenge - Easter
- Pumpkin spice blog - Spring animal or insect (well it's a spring chick ;) )
- Qkr stampede - Animal antics
- Patties creations challenge - Easter
Ok I have some more for you coming up... ;)