Celebrate - Faieries DT card

Hello Everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Fairies challenges this time it's about celebration.  It can be for any type of celebration... birth, wedding, birthday, you get the idea?

For this challenge we have the pleasure of having the wonderful
 and  as sponsors

For my card I played with the super cute digi Birthday cake mouse. I needed a masculine birthday card and I think this turned out perfect.
For this card I used paper from Studio Calico - American craft.  I used my sizzix ransom dies for the number.  The flourishes and corners were done with my Cameo.  The digi and sentiment were cut using my classic and scallop circles from Spellbinder.   I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and stickles.  Totally love that little mouse.
The sentiment comes from Create with TLC.
I hope you will be joining us this time at Fairies challenges it's such an easy challenge...

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a sentiment
  2. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  3. Qkr stampede - 3 of something (there's 3 candles)
  4. Lexis creations - Monochromatic
  5. Digital tuesday challenge - Birthdays
Wishing you a fabulous Friday!!!!

Hugs


Vicky
Xo

Comments

  1. Looks great Vicky, Love that little Meljen's mouse and perfect image for this male card.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute, Vicki. Love that MelJen image.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..yum! I'll take one to go and one to eat in the car while I go! Awesome anniversary card. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely happy card, thank you for joining us at Lexi's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That MelJen image is gorgeous and I love the layout of this card. Another fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky your card is absolutely gorgeous, such a cute image and fab colouring as always hun :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is lovely Vicky. Great design with the numbers and use of diecuts.Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck.Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway