Lacy Sunshine challenge #4

Hello everyone!  This is the time for another challenge over at Lacy sunshine challenge blog.  This time our challenge is about layers!!!  So do many!!!

For my card I used the fabulous digi Genevieve for my card.  When I saw this fabulous image I knew right away what I wanted to do with it.
For this card I used paper from Teresa Collins.  I used some lace from my stahs as well as some Layered chipboard - Portrait collection.  I used my label 4  from spellbinder.

I used my copics to color this wonderful digi.  The sentiment that I used and found was just perfect for this was from Create with tlc
I just totally love this digi!!!!  And this is the set this wonderful sentiment comes from
Heritage Word Art Set

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

    1. Crafting by designs - wedding bells
    2. One stop craft challenge - Anything goes
    3. Totally gorjuss - Something old ( I used some older lace from my stash)
Hope you like this card.  It was soooo fun to create!  Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Comments

  1. Fabulous card Vicky! Really love the colours, papers and layout and you've coloured the image so well. Really love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card... love your image and layout.. and that gorgeous cake!

    Thank you for sharing at Totally Gorjuss this time!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card is fantastic! the image is unusual and you colored it so well. Adore the chipboard cake. Where did you find it?
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Vicky!! Love it!
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Vicky! Don't you just love these gorgeous Moppets. The papers and layout is stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Love that cake xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Vicky! Love the sweet image and the cool cake to go with her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Vicky...I love your new look on your blog. Beautiful, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Vicky, I love the image

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky, this is just fabulous.. Love your image and the way you put it all together.. fabulous..


    Pam SC-TSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card Vicky. I love your colouring and the cake x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. Just stunning and I really like the new sentiment set from Paulette. I might have to breakdown and get it...wonder if R. will notice...

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card. I love the image and your great design.

    Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway