Peter and Easter basket

Tonight I did a card just for fun.  I had seen over on Desire Fourie's blog that Digi Stamps 4 Joy and Shelly's Images where doing a combined challenge!  And they are offering freebies to do so!!!!  I just had to play along!

I thought I had looooots of Easter cards... well once I mailed them out I realized that I know longer had some for my immediate family... so it's a good thing that I still had a few to make ;)

Here's my take on the combined Peter from Shelly's images and Easter Basket from Digi Stamps 4 joy.
For this card I used paper from Le p'tit bloc by Toga.  I used my scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder.  The button and twine is from my stash.  I added some washi tape (loooove that stuff it turns out ;) )

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digis that I combined and the sentiment from Create with TLC


To make this card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketchy friday - Sketch
  2. Digi Stamps 4 Joy Combination Challenge event-Papercraft planet - Digi stamps 4 joy
  3. Shelley's Images Combination Challenge Event- Papercraft planet Shelly's image group
  4. Abc challenges - Easter cards
  5. Craft-it-up-link-it-up-linky-party-2 - Easter extravangaza
  6. Cutie pie challenge - Easter
  7. Incy wincy designs - Use pastels
  8. Melonheadz friends - Easter or spring
So that's it for this card!  Hope you all had a great Monday!  It's starting to look like spring again except for the huge piles of snow... hope it melts soon!!!

Big hello to my newest followers Sharon and someone who doesn't  have a picture!!!  Getting closer to 300!!! only 5 more to go... So excited!!!

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Stunning take on the combined challenge Vicky. Love the clouds behind the images. Great design as always.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool image. I love your choice of colours and papers and the big button is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The button sets it off. Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #2 over at http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and layout thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Easter Challenge good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Bunny Card! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful card Vicky. I love the colors...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always Vicky... thanks for joining us again this week at Sketchy Friday...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pastel colors, another great easter card V!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you combined the digi's!! Fabulous card, love the washi and cute button and papers!! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Love your sky and that cute button adds so much!

    Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on our Sketchy Friday sketch. Love the freebie image, the washi tape at the bottom and the big bold button too! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute Easter card, the bunny image is so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Easter card.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Easter challenge and good luck, hope to see you next time x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute cute card vicky thanks again for sharing with us at sfc :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway