Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 52

Hello everyone it's time for another challenge over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and it's all about Red, Green and some ribbon!

For this challenge we have
QKR Stampede as the wonderful sponsor!!!!  How awesome right?!?

For this card I used the awesome image Feeding the birds.  When I saw red, green and ribbon I just couldn't stop myself from thinking Christmas.  And this was an awesome chance to get ahead for my Christmas cards ;)

For this card I used paper from Hollyday - American Craft.  I used Wonky rectangles, classic and scallop circles from Spellbinders.  I used some American Craft ribbon.  I also used my snowflake corner from memory box to which I added some bling.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored with my copics and I used somt stickles.  The sentiment comes from Create with TLC.
I really hope that you will be coming to join us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Christmas card challenges - anything goes - Christmase
  2. Dl art - Birds - anything to do with birds
  3. Abc Christmas challenge - D for designer paper
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Use 2 pattern papers
So this is the 1st post.. hope you will come back for the other ones!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo

Comments

  1. Vicky,
    so very cute. I love snowmen.
    hugs tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super snowman card Vicky. I love these images and your card is wonderful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute. I have been wanting to make a Christmas card and now you have inspired me. I love the image of your snowman feeding the bird. This is such a wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #104 Birds, anything to do with birds challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the image you have used. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway