Digistamp 4 joy freebie challenge

Hello everyone!  It's the weekend!!!! Woohooo and here it's a long weekend so it's even better!  So to start this long weekend I'm here to share with you the Christmas card that I made to participate in the Progressive challenge over at Digistamps4joy.  I'm last minute this time to participate... YIKES I don't do that usually but what can I say the month was a busy one in the end lol  Initially I didn't  think I would have as many posts as last year but I ended up at the same level so far so that's pretty good! 73 posts in a month.  Not a bad month.

So here's my card with the great image JL243.I went with some really bright and festive colors!


The paper that I used for this is from Jolly- American craft.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops.  I used my grand scallop and grand circle as well as my label 8 all from Spellbinder.  I added some little presents done with my tattered lace presents dies, love how intricate those are!!!  And I used my Stamping up banner framelits.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the jacket's edge and the hat.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months Christmas card linkup
  2. Digistamps4joy-sa - Progressive freebie challenge
  3. Christmas stampin - Anything goes
  4. Scrapbooker phd - 3 die cuts and some sparkle.  Actually did more than 3 die cuts... hope that's ok :)
So that's it for me for today!!!  Have a great crafty weekend!!!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love the coloring and the wonderful background papers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those presents die cuts...Just a wonderful Christmas Card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Vicky this is just stunning. Your colouring is superb and what a wonderful design. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of September.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable création Vicky, très mignonne et girlie, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty and Christmassy card! The colouring is fab! Thanks for playing along at ScrapbookerPhD x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love those little gift die cuts! Thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL this week. Good Luck!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. Love all the dimension with the add ons.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway