Fresh Brewed - Marisol

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little card made with the latest release from Fresh Brewed designs

And that last release was all about merfolks!  So for my make I used the fabulous Marisol

I'm also here to remind you about the Fresh Brewed challenge where it's all about buttons! So I used some on my card.  I was wondering where to place them... since I really let the scenic paper and the great image take the show... finally I found some tiny little ones to go with the sentiment.


The paper that I used for this is from Paper House - Beaches.  And you can't do much on that... it's just so stunning already.  I figured Marisol could be taking a nap on the edge of the water.  I used my Label 13 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the mermaid colored with my copics.  I used a fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC which is perfect for this card.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty bloggers network - summer fun
  2. Without words challenge - Choose a previous challenge I chose this one Beach holiday/seaside from August last year
  3. Eclectic ellapu - I chose seaside
  4. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Lazy days of summer!  What's more lazy than sleeping on the beach?!?

I hope you have a fabulous Day!!!  It's midweek!!!  woohoo soon will be the weekend! :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is just lovely!!! Sigh ... to be lying on that beach right now! ....
    (ok, I know that is not fair because I live at the beach, but ours isnt as pretty and the ocean is so dirty looking, I don't even like to go. We have only gone once this summer for a late walk. How sad is that?

    Anway - Marisol looks gorgeous. The shading is so soft and beautiful. Gorgeous scene :)

    Have a happy day,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, Vicky! Love how you let the paper make a complete beach scene. Excellent design. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is how I would love to spend my lazy summer days!!!! My dream is to travel to Bora Bora....
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is awesome. The image goes perfectly with the scene background. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-gdt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful image and I just love the scene....Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky this did make me smile, lovely card, thanks for joining us at without words. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation hun - TFS with us over @ Eclectic Ellapu this month.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway