Fresh Brewed new release - August

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release over at Fresh Brewed Designs and this time you are in for a real eye candy especially if you are like me and you loooove mermaids!!!!

OK so for my card for this awesome release I used the fabulous Memory.

Here's my card with her.  I kept it mainly monochromatic.  I really looooove this image!  she looks like she's thinking of someone... and hoping they will show up!

The paper that I used is from Studio G. I used some Nellie's ovals dies for the sentiment.  I added a little ribbon and pearl starfish from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
To make this card I followed this sketch that I turned around:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet sketch wednesday - Sketch plus twist of polka dots
  2. Fairytale-challengeblog - summer, sun and beach
  3. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
That's it for now!  There's one more coming up tonight!  So please come back for it :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful Vicky. Just adore those aqua colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beachy color combo. Great looking card. Happy that you could join us.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colors - and pattern papers are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful mermaid. perfect gorgeous colors. great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this card. It is so pretty and soft and sweet. Love the bright teal and those adorable silver starfish. I, too, feel she is waiting for or sitting there thinking of someone special.

    Big smiles to you,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I love the teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, I really love the monochromatic look for this card! The starfish on the bottom are really sweet. I always tuck a "miss you" card into my husbands suitcase when he travels; this image would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Vicky your card is beautiful, I just adore your colour palette aqua being a favourite of mine. Such a sweet image and your added embellishments are perfect. Great card as always and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky, Your card is gorgeous! I love the sketch you used. The sentiment is just right. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, loving the monochromatic, my friend ! Beautiful colors for a beach scene. This may be one of Heather's best images ever. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Vicky!! I just LOVE all the Mermaids - awesome Digi Release by Heather =) Love your colors too!! Always love to see your cards at SSW2!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card all in aqua. I love the image and the sentiment you chose is simply perfect with it. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful coloring Vicky. I love this color also. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super lovely summer project! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a perfect summer card. Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Vicky! Fabulous card, love it! thanks for joining our Anything Goes in August Challenge at Crafting by Designs. mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway