Imagine that - Progressive challenge - GDT

I'm back!  And this time it's for my GDT spot over at Imagine that.  The new progressive chalelnge is out and here's the great digi set that you are getting for FREE if you participated in the July Challenge!  What a great incentive right?!?

I also used this great set of papers Summer fun

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p229/Summer_Fun_-_Digi_Papers.html
And I used as well this fun set for the sunshine paperSunshine and Rain
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p167/Sunshine_%26_Rain_Digi_Papers.html

And here's the card that I made!


I used my grand scallop circle and my decagons from Spellbinder.  I used some bling and flourish from my stash and added some bubbles bling for the water bubbles coming from the dolphin.

Here's a clsoer look ag the precolored image that I used.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Delightful sketches challenge - bling it on
  2. Milkcoffee challenge - 2 or more die cut challenge - used 2
  3. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Use a digi
  4. Crafting by designs - Anything goes

I still have more for you... it's one very busy day here on my blog :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous Vicky, love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and coloring, Vicky! Wonderful sunshine paper for hte background. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky your card is wonderful....I love this image and your coloring...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love that image. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice, Thanks for joining in the Milkcoffee challenge, Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway