Wow I'm sooo excited! This is my 1st post as a GDT for Digi Bells. It's such a dream come true. Totally adore those images and still pinching myself that I have the opportunity to be here.
For my 1st post I decided to use the super cute little digi Little Best Friends. It's still summer even if my vacation is over lol so this seemed so appropriate! And... well... maybe it's because I still wish I was there hee hee hee
So here's my card with this great image.
I used some paper from Amy Tangerine - American Craft. I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder. The bling and burlap ribbon is from AC Moores when I was on vacation (yup spent a whole lot of $$$ there... but it was on sale... and so much great choice lol).
Here's a closer look at the cuties that I colored with my copics. I used some Pebbles chalk for the sky. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
To make this card I followed this sketch but changed the rectangle to a circle:
- Delightful sketches - anything goes
- Crafters cafe blog challenge - lots of layers
- Hobbybook designer challenge - All about kids
- Pennys challenges - Anything goes
- Craftspot by kimberly - Bright summer colors
- Whoopsi Daisy - B items- Beach, bow, bling :)
- Sketch saturday - Sketch