Little Best Friends - GDT Digi Bells

Hello from Canada everyone!!!  TGIF!!!  That means crafting soon (I work full time so really appreciate the weekends).

Wow I'm sooo excited!  This is my 1st post as a GDT for Digi Bells.  It's such a dream come true.  Totally adore those images and still pinching myself that I have the opportunity to be here.

For my 1st post I decided to use the super cute little digi Little Best Friends.  It's still summer even if my vacation is over lol so this seemed so appropriate!  And... well... maybe it's because I still wish I was there  hee hee hee

So here's my card with this great image.

I used some paper from Amy Tangerine - American Craft.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  The bling and burlap ribbon is from AC Moores when I was on vacation (yup spent a whole lot of $$$ there... but it was on sale... and so much great choice lol).

Here's a closer look at the cuties that I colored with my copics.  I used some Pebbles chalk for the sky.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.

To make this card I followed this sketch but changed the rectangle to a circle:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Delightful sketches - anything goes
  2. Crafters cafe blog challenge - lots of layers
  3. Hobbybook designer challenge - All about kids
  4. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
  5. Craftspot by kimberly - Bright summer colors
  6. Whoopsi Daisy - B items- Beach, bow, bling :)
  7. Sketch saturday - Sketch
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a darling image, Vicky! Love your coloring and congrats on the GDT spot. Fabulous ribbon choice. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your GDT. I love this image and such a beautiful card as always.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved GDT Spot Vicky. I love this cute little image and your card is beautiful. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. That image is adorable! Thanks for sharing at Sketch Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite beautiful! Congratulations on being GD! Your card is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Anything Goes"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card with lots of layers, thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Vicky, I am still trying to finish mine for my blog...your image is a real cutie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Love the image and ribbon look so cool! Great sentiment too.
    Thank you for playing along with our AG challenge at Delightful Challenges this week.
    Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. First I must congratulate you on your GD position! I adore Elisabeth's artistry.. she just speaks to the heart! Your card is gorgeous. I love the bright and whimsical background and the sparkling border. The stamp is precious and so beautifully colored! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you'll be back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet image! Love your design! Thanks for joining in the challenge at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful.....love all the layers.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway