Meljen's Challenge - monochromatic

Hello everyone!!!  It's time for a new challenge over at Meljen's Designs and this time around the challenge for you is monochromatic!!!!

I knew right away that I would want to work with Fuzzer the monster.  And right away I knew that I would do this in green!  Totally love that color for him.

 The paper for this card is from Momenta - Cardstock.  I used some of my bling from Recollection.  I added a ribbon from my stash.  I used my scallop and large circle dies from Spellbinder.


Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
Wouldn't you just want to give him a hug?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Fat-tastic tuesday - Anything goes - Square or rectangle 
  2. Just inspirational challenges - Friends - nothing says friend like a hug that's well needed!
  3. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Love to create challenge - Anything goes
I hope you have a fabulous Thursday!!!


Hugs

Comments

  1. Cute card, love the image! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, my friend! I have this cute little monster (and have always colored him purple, of course) and he's just so versatile. Love that you've done him in greens and that background dp is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card all done in greens. Love that little guy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Vicky...Such a cute image and I love the dp...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Always Vicki, Just cute, cute, cute!Thank you for joining us this week over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway