Special HOP for a special friend - Lisa Tyrell


Hello!  You should be here from the fabulous Jackie's blog.  If not you should start back at Maureen you don't want to miss any stop!!!

So if you are here you know that our friend Lisa has been sick... really sick... and not getting better!  I think now she's on a good trend but still need to watch out!  So we are all here to show that we care about her and want her to get better but this time completely!!!!

Since I know that she likes darker stuff :) I had fun playing with a favorite artist of mine which is Dilly Beans!  And I used a skully image that well not everyone would appreciate but I'm sure that Lisa will.  I also added a funny sentiment because you need to have a bit of a laugh!  It's supposed to help get better!!!  So this is what I wish for you Lisa!!!

So here's my card for this Event and I hope Lisa that it brings some smile!!!!  Sending you lots of love :)  Don't forget to press the read more under the picture for the rest of the post...


The paper that I used for this is from DCWV - The colorful life stack pack.  I used some little skulls from my stash.  The image is called Tori's skull bow.  And the great sentiment that I used is from Create with TLC

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

Here's the line up so that you don't miss another stop.  Your next one is Zoe!!!
Maureen Scott – http://maureenjscott.blogspot.co.uk
Vicky Fortier - http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/ <- you are HERE
Teresa Morgan - http://thefatcactus.co.uk 
Stephanie Lukaszewski - http://stephscreativechaos.blogspot.ca/ 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dilly beans challenge - Skulls
  2. Left of center challenges - Inspired by a song or LOC- it's LOC for sure
  3. a-step-in-the-darkness - Anything goes
That's it for this post... but I will have one more coming up!!!   And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great card Vicky, very Lisa xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Quote and Lovely card hun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fellow hopper x great card Abby fabby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Vicky and just right for Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this Vicky. Great details with the strong colours and added skulls too. Love Dilly Beans and am sure Lisa will love this one too. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Vicky! Beautifully coloured and that sentiment is fab, sure to bring a smile to Lisa's face xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and just right for Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card ,sure am that Lisa will love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Vicki, and so will Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image and I love your colouring. Those skulls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining the hop Vicky! I love your Dilly Beans card, so cute and skully! And fabby sentiment!! Oh and thanks for entering at LOC and A Step in the Dark too!!! lol Save me popping back! :) Mo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWE this is ever so cute, Vicky, Lisa is going to just love this card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this and Lisa definitely will too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Vicky! I love the image and Lisa will be over the moon to receive this.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicky this is fab she will love this image and the card I am sure
    Hugs
    Marie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card! Beautifully colored and I love the sentiment and all the skulls :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello fellow hopper! This is a fab card for Lisa, I'm sure she will love it, I love the skulls!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vicky, You ladies are so outstanding!! Clap Clap Clap.....
    XO Nana

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, done, Vicky! Wish I had time to do the entire hop but I'm still playing catch up from being gone for a week. Best wishes and prayers for Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, A stunning project, Thank you for joining A Step In The Dark this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway