The East Wind - Aurora Freebie

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time it's about the beach!

For this I have used the great freebie that's offered if you are registered for the newsletter... which you should be otherwise you miss out this cutie!

And for those that have followed my blog you know that I was on vacation camping and kept a journal.  Since there was looooots of time spent on the beach, I figured this would be a great image to use in my journal. 

So here's the last page that we have written for the year since the vacation was ending... If you read French you will understand what we wrote... My 3rd child wrote the big paragraph before... and he was pretty funny :) complaining that we went shopping... and that I lost him on purpose in the store (which I would never do...but he's 13 so old enough to find me by himself! lol)

This journal was done with a smash book!  I just love that it has captured some fabulous memories now!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I'm pretty happy with my coloring on this one.  And looking at it reminds me of the fun time I had coloring over at the campsite!
Today I have quite a few posts for you!  So sure hope you will be back for them.

Hugs

Comments

  1. A fabulous way to keep your holiday memories and loving the cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring and such a fun addition to your vacation Smashbook, Vicky! Love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Vicky! Great coloring. I can't wait until my newsletter arrives so that I can play with her this weekend. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway