The East Wind FB challenge - ARRR it's Pirate time!

Hello everyone!  It's going to be BUSY on my blog today lol.  I'm here this time around to share with you a card that I made for the latest challenge on FB for The East Wind.  And this time our challenge for you is Pirate!!!

So I thought and thought about this... and I finally decided to use the great Lucy Loo over the rainbow .  She reminded me of Albator... yeah... I'm telling my age... he was a spaceship captain :)
http://blogs.lexpress.fr/agnam/wp-content/blogs.dir/953/files/2013/02/albator.jpg

So.... that's my take with this fabulous image.
I went steampunk for sure!!!  I used some Recollections - Steampunk botanica paper.  The glittery paper is DCWV - Glitter cardstock.  I used some letters from my stash... sorry don't remember the brand.  I also used my cc design skull & bones and my Cheery Lynn- B340 Gears.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I followed this sketch that I put on it's side:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1.  Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2.  613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
  3. Fairytale stamper - Anything goes
There's more coming up so I hope you will be back for it!!!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very nicely done. Love how you coloured her hair. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, this is so cute! You did a great job on her hair! I love the East Wind Images, I need to get my hands on a few. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create! ~Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch, and I love the image. I have no idea who that Captain is... now I must look it up : ) Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway