The East Wind - New release - Baby Aurora my baby doll

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you the latest release from The East Wind.  It's the super SWEET baby Aurora - My baby doll.  You will have to agree that she's just stunning!

So I just HAD to create a soft little card for her... and yup it's full of bling, pearl and flowers... so girly lol

The paper for this card is from Momenta cardstock.  I used my grand circle, grand square, large circle and small circle as well as my fancy tag 2 all from Spellbinder.  The flowers are from I am roses.  The pearl is from my stash as is the bling and the little rhinestone buckle.  the ribbon/lace is vintage and was given to me by my stepmom :)

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
Here's a closer look at the array of flowers that I added!  Just love them!!!  Didn't use to put so many lol
And here's the little bling buckle :) looooove this and need to find more at an affordable price...
I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes
  2. Seems a little sketchy - Sketch
  3. Fab n funky challenges - For kids
  4. Milkcoffee challenge - add stripes  
  5. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Metal - the buckle is metal with rhinestones :)
  6. Love to create challenge - Polka dots and pearls
I hope you have liked this!  There's still lots more to come lol

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs 

Comments

  1. Wonderful sentiment to go along with your adorable baby card. Love it. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and gray combo, Vicky, and that lace ribbon is incredible! Wonderful bling from the buckle. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love that sweet little baby doll and all the fabulous pink and bling! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vicky! As usual, another wonderfully colored image. Great to see your entry on Send a Smile 4 Kids. Such a great cause. Appreciate you entering this doll baby image and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors. They go so well together. Love the flower arrangement. Great coloring.
    Thanks for joining our Polka Dots &Pearls Challenge at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable is right Vicky! I just love all the paper, flowers, bling-gorgeous. thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I love the image and the flower arrangement is stunning.

    Thanks for playing with our sketch at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, such a sweet image and love the colours you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Fab 'n Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card Vicky! Awesome job combining all of those elements. Thank you for joining our "Polka Dots and Pearls" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway