Travelling Torrie - Art by Mi Ran

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to host the blog over at Art by Mi Ran!  This time around our theme for the month is Back to school.

Again I decided for my make to use an image that you would not necessarily think of using but once you hear the story behind the choice you will agree I think.

I was a border student for my 1st year of Highschool so the idea of the little suitcase reminded me of this!  So that's why for my card I used the awesome Travelling Torrie
Digital Stamp-Travelling Tracy, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
So here's what I have made with her :)  I went with a blue color pattern. 

The paper that I used for this is from MME -moments, it's really a set that I totally adore.   I used my Nellie's ovals and the xcut rectangle parenthesis.  I added some ribbon and a charm from my stash.  The flowers are from Prima, wild orchid and I am roses.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  She was such a joy to color!  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
Here's a closer look at one of the flower corner
And here's a closer look at the charm and the other flowers

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Deep ocean challenge blog - Something sweet
  2. Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Back to school
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - 2 or more pattern papers
  4. Pinspirational challenges - Back to school
  5. Tuesday throwdown - Anything goes
  6. Lexis creations - Back to school
  7. Craftspot by kimberly - Back to school
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday and you get to have some time crafting!!!


I hope you have a great day!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Hi Vicky,
    so sweet is your card.Your colours and layout is stunning.
    XO Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Great colours, papers and a gorgeous image. Love all your embellishments. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Vicky! Gorgeous! Love the way you did the die cuts. The flowers and pearls are utterly magnificent. I just love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card, love the sweet image and the all the blue colours. Your flower corner is very lovely. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh what a pretty blue monochrome card, simply amazing!
    Glad you could join our challenge at Loves Rubberstamps, looking forward to see you soon again,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, you've made an awesome card! I love it! Also, she's perfect for someone off to college! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Blues Vicky and such nice coloring. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. Sweet image and nice embellishments.

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Back to School Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Your colouring looks amazing! The charm is such a lovely touch too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway