Again I decided for my make to use an image that you would not necessarily think of using but once you hear the story behind the choice you will agree I think.
I was a border student for my 1st year of Highschool so the idea of the little suitcase reminded me of this! So that's why for my card I used the awesome Travelling Torrie
The paper that I used for this is from MME -moments, it's really a set that I totally adore. I used my Nellie's ovals and the xcut rectangle parenthesis. I added some ribbon and a charm from my stash. The flowers are from Prima, wild orchid and I am roses.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. She was such a joy to color! The sentiment is from Create with TLCI'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Deep ocean challenge blog - Something sweet
- Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Back to school
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - 2 or more pattern papers
- Pinspirational challenges - Back to school
- Tuesday throwdown - Anything goes
- Lexis creations - Back to school
- Craftspot by kimberly - Back to school
That's it for me for today!!! Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday and you get to have some time crafting!!!
I hope you have a great day!!! And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!