Create with TLC- Progressive challenge - golf proof

Hello!  So I don't know if you knew but there's a progressive challenge going on over at Create with TLC and this time the image that I have for you is a golf one!  So it will be perfect for my dad.

Here's my card and don't forget to play to have the digis as well.


The paper for this is from Little sport - Fancy pants.  I used my label 11from Spellbinder.  And of course I added some buttons the only embellishment that I think is masculine lol

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I followed this great sketch!  Just love how sketches can get my mojo going even if it was stalled lol


I'm entering in these challenges:

  1. Try stampin on tuesday - sketch and the twist is harvest time which I didn't follow as you can see...
  2. Whoopsi daisy - 2 or more designer paper - I used 2
That's it for me!  Hope you have a great night.

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, I love everything about this card. It's a great masculine theme and perfectly enhanced by the appropriate matching plaids. Very well done. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, love the mix of papers. Such a great masculine card and great sentiment. Love the buttons. Thanks for joining us at Try Stamping On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Masculine cards are hard to do but you nailed it! Thanks for joining is at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway