Cute A Sauras - Art by Mi Ran

It's time for me to post the inspiration blog for Art by mi ran

This time around I chose to play with the cute little image Cute A Sauras
Digital Stamp-Cute-a-sauras, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
She's such a little cutie and perfect right now for Halloween.  I used to love when my kids were younger and would dress up in those furry Halloween costumes!

Here's my card!
The paper for this card is from Authentique- Spirited.  I used my curved rectangles and my deckled rectangles from Spellbinder.    I added a little sticker that I had and that's it!


And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Shopping our stash - Halloween - the stash is the sticker that I have had for over a year and the paper the little piece was in my stash of cut overs... from LAST year... yeah my pile is that big :(   !
  2. Tuesday throwdown - Halloween colors
  3. We do doo badoo - Halloween
That's the 1st post of the day!  There are more coming up today.  So hope you will be back for them.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is very cute Vicky! Loving that stamp! Is that pumpkin a die cut?, all the stuff inside it ? Very nice. xoxo Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Vicky, Thanks for joining in our Halloween Challenge at We do Doobadoo, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, I have posted a comment but it would not go through. If you have received it not need to do this one. I like you card very much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute.. love your coloring too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Love the image! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for the Halloween challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky and fabulous love it and ty for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Vicky! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway