Digi Bells - Pati's Kisses

Hello!  It's my turn to host the blog over at Digi Bell's DT.  And this time I wanted to use the fabulous Pati's Kisses.   I just think it's such a fun and sweet image!!!!  Just love it!

So here's my card with this great image.

The paper is from MME - Blush.  I used my floral doily Accent and my large circle from Spellbinder.  I used some lace from my stash with a button and bow.  I added some pearls as well.

Here's a closer look at the cute little girl that I colored with my copics.  I decided to go with browns and pinks for this card the pink for the breast cancer month.  And the brown because I thought it would set it off well!  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Milkcoffee challenge - Lots of layers
  2. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - button and ribbon
  3. Southern girls challenge - Shabby chic/girl challenge
  4. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Use a bow
  5. The pink elephant challenge - Pink
  6. Dragonfly-dreams-challenge - Mainly pink
That's it for this post!  I still have a lot more coming up so please be back!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh, so sweet, Vicky! Adorable image. Love the pink and tan combo and the lace is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love that sweet image! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Think Pink Challenge! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, this is just gorgeous, one of my all time favourite images. Loving your card and gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Vicky, love the colours and layout also, thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful and sweet card - love the layout. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sweet image. I <3 Lissy B. Thanks for joining in our Shabby Chic Girly cards challenge at Southern Girls. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations in future challenges. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw how adorable and pretty!! Love the image and each pretty element. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girl Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just fabulous and so gorgeous :-))
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Milk Coffee Challenges!!! Good Luck!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous project!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so precious! I want to scoop that little girl up and give her a big hug, how sweet is she!! I just love the browns and pinks together and your pearls are a wonderful way to embellish! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway