So here's my card with this great image.
The paper is from MME - Blush. I used my floral doily Accent and my large circle from Spellbinder. I used some lace from my stash with a button and bow. I added some pearls as well.
Here's a closer look at the cute little girl that I colored with my copics. I decided to go with browns and pinks for this card the pink for the breast cancer month. And the brown because I thought it would set it off well! The sentiment is from Create with TLC
- Milkcoffee challenge - Lots of layers
- My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - button and ribbon
- Southern girls challenge - Shabby chic/girl challenge
- Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Use a bow
- The pink elephant challenge - Pink
- Dragonfly-dreams-challenge - Mainly pink
That's it for this post! I still have a lot more coming up so please be back!!!