Digi Choosday Challenge - Lace

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday.

This time around the challenge of using lace was a lot easier for me!  

Not so long ago I never used it at all but now I have a whole stash of it!  When I decided to use the great Maddie Shy  that you can also find in the great Pretty sweet collection.  I really love the pink and the black together!

I used my Label 8 and fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder for this.  I added some black lace, a pink button and some American craft twine.  I added some bling and pearls from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Digi sketch challenge - sketch or lace/pearls - I did the lace and pearls on this
  2. Eureka stamps - bows and buttons
  3. Incy wincy designs - Buttons and blings
  4. A creative romance - Pink
  5. The sweetpea stampers - think Pink - breast cancer awareness
That's it for this post.  Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely card Vicky love the shade you have done her hair. Fabulous lace bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I like pink and black together. Y x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, that lace is lush!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and so loving the lace!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I really like that black lace too. It makes the card really divine and special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Vicky. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week. Colette (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card, Vicky!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty Vicky!!! love that black lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and I love this color combination. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Vicky thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Sketch Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image love the black and pink thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway