Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday.
This time around the challenge of using lace was a lot easier for me!
Not so long ago I never used it at all but now I have a whole stash of it! When I decided to use the great Maddie Shy that you can also find in the great Pretty sweet collection. I really love the pink and the black together!
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Digi sketch challenge - sketch or lace/pearls - I did the lace and pearls on this
- Eureka stamps - bows and buttons
- Incy wincy designs - Buttons and blings
- A creative romance - Pink
- The sweetpea stampers - think Pink - breast cancer awareness
That's it for this post. Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday.