Doodle Pantry - New release Oct 2014- Holiday Pattern

Hello everyone!  I'm back and this time it's to share with you a make with a great new set from Doodle pantry blog it's called Holiday Pattern


Here's my card using some of the papers and the great digi.  The sentiment is from Salutations Française.


I added some stickles to the image for added shine.  I used my Oval's by Nellie dies for the sentiment.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Hiding in my craftroom - Any holiday
  2. Christmas stampin - Non traditional Christmas colors
  3. Completely-christmas-challenge - Anything goes
  4. Christmas blog challenge - Layer it up
  5. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
That's it for this post but I have another one for Doodle pantry right up!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super holiday card. Love the monochromatic color scheme and addition of the stickles to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this too!!! Love the blue its very magical for xmas!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge this week. Love this card.... Cute cute Cute...
    Lisa
    ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layering and bling, great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 31 with your lovely creation - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that blue color scheme and the extra sparkle! Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! Blue and white are my favorite non traditional Christmas colors! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL. Hope to see you again soon!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo . . . how beautiful! Great papers and that sparkle ornament is so pretty! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really looking at this set with new eyes. Wonderfully inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! Silver and blue is one of my favorite combinations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway