Elisabeth Bells world challenge - Favorite colors

Hello everyone!  It's time for the newest challenge over at Elisabeth bells world challenge blog and this time it's super easy!  It's about your favorite colors.

I have to say that I really really do love the earthy autumn colors.  So that's what I went for this time around.  I used the great image Fairy merrily from Digi Bells.


I did a lot on this card... I even used my sewing machine....  so the papers are from MME - Sunshine.  I used some recollection bling.  I added a little metal butterfly and corner.  I used my scallop and large circle from spellbinder.  I also added a little bit of lace to this card.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to her wings.  And I fussy cut her out.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Alphabet challenge blog - S is for stitching
  2. Ccee stampers - Fall colors
  3. Fab n funky challenges - In stitches - Funny or stitching - I did stitching!
  4. The sisterhood of crafters - Fall colors
  5. Sweet stamps blog - Anything goes
That's it for this post!!!!  I have one more this afternoon so please be back for it!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the colours and this cute image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG :-D Love this one! Everything is beautiful :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just BEAUTIFUL Vicky! LOVE the design! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL COLOR’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were part of the EB team. Your card is just lovely.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. Love the colours and the cute image. Great design

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Beautiful card, love the colours and that little fairy and it's sentiment is PERFECT. Love the stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those autumn-y colours too... and that sweet little fairy :-) Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely project! I love the sweet & fun image! Thanks for playing in the Fall Colours challenge over at The Sisterhood Of Crafters!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn (GDT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOOOVE all of the gorgeous layers of beautiful papers. The image is just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a gorgeous card. I love the different layers adding so much dimension and the colour tones are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Forum Caz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card and image, thanks for joining us for the SweetStamps anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sensational layers and colors on this gorgeous card!! What a sweet, sweet image! Thank you for sharing this wonderful design with the CCEE Stampers in their fall colors challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty papers on this and I love the images used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is Fairy Fabulous~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, LOVE the design, my friend ! Terrific papers and cute image. Exquisite butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway