I have to say that I really really do love the earthy autumn colors. So that's what I went for this time around. I used the great image Fairy merrily from Digi Bells.
I did a lot on this card... I even used my sewing machine.... so the papers are from MME - Sunshine. I used some recollection bling. I added a little metal butterfly and corner. I used my scallop and large circle from spellbinder. I also added a little bit of lace to this card.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I added some stickles to her wings. And I fussy cut her out. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
- Alphabet challenge blog - S is for stitching
- Ccee stampers - Fall colors
- Fab n funky challenges - In stitches - Funny or stitching - I did stitching!
- The sisterhood of crafters - Fall colors
- Sweet stamps blog - Anything goes
That's it for this post!!!! I have one more this afternoon so please be back for it!!!