Faery FB challenge - Owl

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Faery Facebook Group and this time our fabulous freebie is an owl.  WOW I just LOOOOVE that one.  Well if you are a follower of mine you know that I make lots of cards for my dad using those....

So here's what I did with the great Hoot the owl.


The paper is from recollection.  I really went steampunk look for this card.  I used some lace that I had left over, some button, gears and bling all from my stash.  I used my label 36 from spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great owl that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Ginger house
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
  2. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
  3. The sisterhood of crafters - Fall colors
  4. Wordart wednesday - anything goes
That's it for me for this post but I will be back today later!!!  

Have a great day

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is awesome Vicky! Love your coloring on the owl and the do-dads used are PERFECT! Dad's going to LOVE it!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL COLOR’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicky :-D I love your card layout, colors you used... Love love love owls and steampunk :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fantastic. ! That is superb Vicky :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the beautiful owl and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Fab colours and embellies. Brill card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky this is beautiful. I love the colors and embellies you used. Just lovely....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great funky owl and those embellishments are way cool. Faery Ink, hmmm? There is another one I'm not familiar with.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely project Vicky! Thanks for playing in the Fall Colours challenge over at The Sisterhood Of Crafters!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn (GDT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling little owl and wonderful embellies, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway