Franken Kitty - Meljen's challenge

Hello everyone!  Happy Friday!!!!  It's my turn to host the blog over at Meljens designs dt!  And I'm showcasing a make for Halloween this time around!!!  There's so many cute little digis for Halloween at the Meljen's shop.

So I finally decided to play with the super cute Franken Kitty:
Meljen's Designs Franken Kitty digital stamp

Here's my Halloween card with him.  I went pretty traditional colors with this exept for the colors on the kitty!
The paper for this card is from MME - blackbird.  I used my Xcut tickets and I also used my A2 Distressed edge from Spellbinder.  I used a little cupcake holder to make this little embellishment.  I added a little skull sticker.


Here's a closer look at the cute little digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in teh following challenges:

  1. Art impressions stamps - Humor or Pun
  2. Cute card thursday - Trick or treat
  3. Just-hanna-stamps - Halloween
  4. The maleroom challenge blog - halloween
That's it for me for now!  But there's more to share on this blog today!  So please do come back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. He's so cute, how could something so lovely be a monster. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the non-traditional kitty - very funky. Super fun Halloween card. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the wonderful colors Vicky...Just too cute....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! It also reminded me to go and grab the weekend give-a-way and also check out the latest challenge theme. Thanks for that!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too fun and funny! Love the feline. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute Halloween Card! Thanks for joining us at "Hanna& Friends"
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway