Karleigh Sue Challenge - Halloween

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge and it's perfect for this time of year!  It's Halloween!

For my make I used the fabulous Zombie princess.

 I have to admit that I really love to use zombies!  Especially these days... probably because I feel a bit like one lol

The paper for this card is from MME- Blackbird.  I used my Label 4, my fancy label 2, my scallop and large circle and my graveyard scene and shape from Spellbinder.  I added a tag from Bobunny - Noteworthy that I got as part of a swap.  I added some skeletons stickers and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - 2-3 words sentiment - well it's 3 :)
  2. The paper shelter - Halloween
  3. Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - Anything goes or Halloween
That's it for me!  Hope you have a great day! 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cool. Love the graveyard scene at the bottom. Karleigh Sue Challenge? Hmmm, what am I up to for unknowns in one day, three is it so far?

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10