Lili playing in leaves - Inky Impressions

Hello!  It's time for my inspiration for the Inky impressions rubber stamps inspirational blog and for this post I decided to make another little Fall card with the great  Lili playing in the leaves.
LiLi Playing in the Leaves
This time around I used only a portion of the great stamp.  I thought I would show you how it can be used in different ways! And here's my little card with her.  I thought it was perfect for fall.
The card base for this is from Bobunny.  I used some left over papers which is always fun!  I used my large circle and fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  The leaves are from Creatology.

Here's a closer look at the great image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Stamp and create blog - Fall/Autumn 
  2. Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
  3. The pink elephant challenge - anything goes
  4. The papernest dolls challenge - anything goes

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday

Hugs

Comments

  1. Adorable! I love how you showcased just part of the image. She has such a sweet face. Gorgeous glittery leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the feeling of fall it gives. I love this time of the year. Visiting via party time tuesday.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous coloring, Vicky, and that image is just so sweet. Love the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. I hope we will see you next time. Hugs Sharon xxxx {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this..........so fun.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway