Meljen's challenge - Best Friends forever

Hello!  It's Thursday and it's time for a new challenge over at Meljen's Design and this time it's an easy challenge.  It's about making something for a friend!

So for my make I made something for my stepmom which I consider as a friend :)  She loves coffee as you know if you have been following me.  So I used the super image Cinnamon Harvest mug

The card is from Bobunny - Forever Fall card kit.  I used my large square from spellbinder for this.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used my vintage photo distress ink on this as well.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Craft creations - Anything goes
  2. Use your stuff - food or drink - drink :)
  3. Pink gem challenge blog - CAS
  4. Allsorts challenge - stitch it up - the paper has faux stitching :)
That's it for me!  Hope that I'll be able to craft a bit today... haven't felt like doing much recently...good thing I was ahead of my DT work because that was all used up lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Vicky :-D Love color combination :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicky, I love the rich tones & fab image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our stitching challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Vicky and lovely warm Autumnal colours, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and a lovely colour choice. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the fall look to this wonderful card. Great image and such a wonderful job. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card. I love the image and the warm color palette that you used. That little embellishment in the corner really sets this card off and is a great compliment to the image.
    thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway