Thursday, October 2, 2014

Meljen's challenge - Best Friends forever

Hello!  It's Thursday and it's time for a new challenge over at Meljen's Design and this time it's an easy challenge.  It's about making something for a friend!

So for my make I made something for my stepmom which I consider as a friend :)  She loves coffee as you know if you have been following me.  So I used the super image Cinnamon Harvest mug

The card is from Bobunny - Forever Fall card kit.  I used my large square from spellbinder for this.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used my vintage photo distress ink on this as well.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Craft creations - Anything goes
  2. Use your stuff - food or drink - drink :)
  3. Pink gem challenge blog - CAS
  4. Allsorts challenge - stitch it up - the paper has faux stitching :)
That's it for me!  Hope that I'll be able to craft a bit today... haven't felt like doing much recently...good thing I was ahead of my DT work because that was all used up lol

Hugs

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Vicky :-D Love color combination :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicky, I love the rich tones & fab image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our stitching challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Vicky and lovely warm Autumnal colours, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and a lovely colour choice. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the fall look to this wonderful card. Great image and such a wonderful job. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card. I love the image and the warm color palette that you used. That little embellishment in the corner really sets this card off and is a great compliment to the image.
    thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest