Meljen's Challenge - Sketch

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Meljen's Design and this time it's about a Sketch!

So for my card I decided to us the super cute little image Little Witch Mouse.  He's sooooo cute!

And here's my card with the great sketch

I was super Happy because I used all pieces of scrap card material for this.  I used a little orange ribbon from my stash.  I used my large square and label 14 dies from Spellbinder.  I added some star buttons.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some spiced marmalade distress ink all around.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this cutie in the following challenges:

  1. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Use an image with a hat
  2. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Animals
  3. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post.  I should have one later today... 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Too cute, Vicky! Love your paper choices. Witchy Mouse is one of my favorite Meljen's digis. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Halloween card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is sweet and beautiful
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great work, well done and good luck! I love this little Meljens mouse!
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Vicky. I love the image and the colorful designer papers. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great layout!
    Thanks for sharing with us at DS4J!
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway