Open Minded Crafting Fun challenge - Fall/Autumn - Midway post

Wow where does the time go?!? It's aleady the midway post for Open-minded crafting fun and this time our challenge for you is Fall/Autumn.

Our sponsors this time around are the following:
,,, and 

And for my card I used an image from A & T digital Designs called Jewel and turned her for fall.

The card base and overlay are all from Bobunny - Forever Fall card kit :)  I used some prima flowers and some pearls from my stash.  I used my large deckled rectangle from Spellbinder to cut it.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and to which I added some pebbles chalk for the sky.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. A creative romance - In the garden
  2. Brown sugar challenge - Autumn/Fall
  3. Aloha friday challenges - Fall colors
  4. The stamping boutique challenge blog - Stitching real or faux
  5. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Fall colors
That's it for me for now... but there's another great post coming up later this afternoon... so hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs



Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway