Paradise of Stamps - Halloween - Midway post

Hello everyone!  It's time for the midway post over at Paradise of stamps and the challenge right now is Halloween!  Pretty easy right?!?

For my post I used a great image from Zuri Artsy Craftsy and it's the great Halloween witch

I thought she was perfect for this challenge

The paper that I used for this card is from Halloween by American Craft.  I used my Jillian die and my # 5 and # 4 dies from Joanna Sheen.  I used some stickers from my stash as well as a big ribbon.  The bling is from Queen and co - bubbles.

Here's a closer look a the great digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from create with TLC
I just love her she's soooo cute!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Shopping our stash - Halloween
  2. Artistic inspirations challenges - Halloween/Anything goes
  3. Cutie pie challenge - Purple and cute
  4. Eureka stamps - Purple and orange
That's it for me for this post... still more today!!! So please come back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a cute card. Love all the embellishments and the beautiful purple bow
    Thanks for joining us at http://www.eurekastamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab Halloween card! Thanks for playing with us (again) at Shopping Our Stash for the Halloween challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bow and a fun card! Thank you for playing along with Eureka this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the image and that bow is fab. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute witch image! Nice coloring job!

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab creation, thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's just so sweet! And I love that quote! Thanks for joining Shopping Our Stash this week, good luck, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Halloween card, love that bow
    Thanks for sharing with us at the cutie pies and good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and I love the sentiment, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway