Scribbles Challenge - Fall inspired

Hello!  I'm back and this time it's to share with you my latest make for the new challenge over at Scribbles Design Challenge and this time the challenge is about Fall!

So I used a great image for fall the fabulous Jack-o-lantern.

Here's my card with this image

The paper for this is from Bobunny - Autumn Song collection.  I used my frame 4 from shapez.  The square under the digi is from the bobunny Forever all card kit.  I used a ribbon and charm from my stash.  The leaves bling are from Recollection purchased over a year ago.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored using my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Everybody-art-challenge - Leaves
  2. Sweet stamps blog - Fall
  3. Craft hoarders anonymous - Happy fall you all - yup that's me... the bobunny from 2 seasons ago... and the bling leaves :)
  4. Squigglefly - Pumpkin or the color orange
That's it for this post... I have some later today... so please do come back... yup busy busy day.  Good thing those were done wayyyy in advance

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous Vicky. Just adore the warm autumn colours and scrumptious bow with the little charm. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Love the leaves you added and the pretty bow! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky deine Karte ist wunderschön geworden
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, this is so fun and cute and just perfect for fall! And VERY pretty too! Love that little pumpkin image - it looks like a pumpkin man instead of a snowman! Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors are just fabulous. That background paper of Bo-Bunny's really helps set up your pumpkin image, and the beautiful ribbon bow, with dangling leaf, is the crowning touch. Thanks for sharing your eyeful of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this one, Vicky! Terrific fall colors, wonderful papers, great image, wonderful coloring, and the charm is just delightful. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pumpkin man is so cute! Wonderful colors and embellies! Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute. Love your pumpkin man! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute image, and great coloring! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky! I love this card! Great pumpkin image - soooo cute. Your ribbon is beautiful too. Great card! Thanks for joining us in the Squigglefly Pumpkin card! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice creation - I like it! Thanks for joining EAC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cute! I love your use of old papers. I have that collection from Bo Bunny, too. Sigh... LOL Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway