Scribbles challenge - Midway - Counting sheeps

Hello!  It's time for the midway point over at Scribbles designs challenge and the challenge this month is about sheep :)  Which is awesome because there are soooo many fabulous sheep in the store!

For my post this time I used Mr. Wool Daisy Close up.


The paper for this card is from Simple stories - Harvest Lane.  I used my DL109 celtic Fire doily die from Cheery Lynn.  I used my scallop and large circles as well.  And I added a little pearl flower from Kaiser Craft - Peachy Keen Collection.

Here's a closer look at the digi barely colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Deep ocean challenge blog - At least one flower - there's one on the digi, some on the paper and the pearl flower
  2. Die cuttin divas - Anything goes
  3. Tuesday taggers - Animals
  4. Dragonfly-dreams-challenge - Let's celebrate 
That's it for this post!  I have one more later on so please come back for it later.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours, too. Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful creation!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dream

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway