Sunflower Kittie- Inky Impressions

Hello!  It's my turn to host the inspirational blog over at Inky impressions rubberstamps!  And for this week I decided to play with the cute litte digi Sunflower Kittie
#7- Sunflower Kitten--- NEW RELEASE- DIGITAL STAMP

This time around I used only part of her!  And made it quite big.

The paper for this card is from Bobunny - Autumn song collection.  I used my label 37 from spellbinder.  I added some chipboard left over from the Bobunny forever fall card kit and put the sentiment on top of it.  I used some sunflower stickers as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty sentiments - Use a sentiment
  2. Love to create challenge - Anything goes/fall colors
  3. Jellypark challenges - Autumn /Fall
That's it for this post!  There's still 2 more to come! :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. AN ADORABLE AND EYE CATCHING CREATION, LOVE THE IMAGE WITH ALL THE EMBELLISHMENTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, your card is adorable. I love the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Vicky! Thanks for sharing with us at CraftySentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and such a pretty card to go with her.Just love the Autumnal colours and the embellishments you've used.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card turned out beautifully~! Great composition.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway