The East Wind - FB challenge - animals

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at the FB group of The East Wind and this time around it's about animals!  That's pretty easy since there are so many fun and fabulous digis from The East wind featuring animals!!!!

For my card I decided to use the fun tuxedo cat.  I think he looks sooooo grumpy :)

Here's my card with him.  I went for an all monochromatic look!

The paper is from DCWV - Premium pack.  I used my nesting frame 6 and nesting frame 7 from Quickutz.  I added some flourish from the dollarstore.  I also put some seam binding black ribbon with a bow, a charm and soem added bling from the dollarstore as well.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image.  The great sentiment that I thought was perfect for this image is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Use your stuff - Pet/animal challenge
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Black plus one color I would say thinking that the white is not really a color... Grey/silver :)
  3. Creative knockouts - Animal friends
That's it for this post!  I have one more coming up so please do come back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. WOW Vicky :-D This is so pretty :-D Love everything: papers, layout, image, bow... everything :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this little guy just makes me smile! Great monochromatic card. It is simply incredible. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible work with us at Creative Knockouts.

    Tamie CK DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the layers and the color palate for this card. Really nice.
    Thanks for joining our animal/pet challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway