The East Wind - October Freebie challenge - Canadian Thanksgiving

Hello everyone!  I hope that you have registered for the newsletter of The East wind because if you did you are entitled to get the cute little Aurora Turkey free!

And of course she would be perfect to enter in our challenge right now.

Here's my little Thanksgiving card with the cute little Aurora.

The card is from Bobunny - Fall forever card kit.  I used my Label 11 from spellbinder.  The little chipboard ribbon is also from that set.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is also from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges

  1. Incy wincy designs - Something old and something new - the old is the Bobunny card kit that I had for awhile and the new is the digi :)
  2. All sorts challenge - Stitch it up - there's faux stitching on the paper :)
That's the 1st post of the day!  There's more to come so please come back for it :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is awesome love your creation and the color. Thanks for sharing with us at the Incy Wincy Challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one~! The colors are fantastic.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10