Workout Cat - Inky Impression

Hello!  It's time for my inspiration of Inky impressions rubber stamps and for this post I decided to make a fun little card for you.  Especially if you are like me and don't like exercise so much hee hee hee  Work out Cat.
Workout Cat- DIGITAL STAMP
And here's my little card with him.  Hope he brings a smile to your face :)  I thought it would be the perfect masculine card.  So the colors are more masculine.

The paper is from Happy go Lucky by Fancy pants.  I used my creatopia frame 1 die and my large labels from Spebllinder.  I added some metal embellishment with a eyelet outlet brad. I put some buttons and twine from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great image that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment that I used for this is from Create with TLC
I'm pretty happy with this masculine card!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty sentiments - anything goes
  2. Pinspirational challenges - Anything goes
  3. Tuesday taggers - Animals
  4. Tuesday throwdown - Button up
  5. Bunny zoes crafts - animals
  6. Digi sketch challenge - Make me laugh or sketch - did the make me laugh
That's it for this post!  Yup there's one more coming right up!!!  So please come back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. It made me laugh, Vicky! M<y kind of exercise is anything that results in a short cut. lol Fab image and great coloring. Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Vicky. Love the image and layout.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Vicky. : ) I really like the sentiment, goes perfectly with the image. :D Beautiful embellishments, too. :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge.
    Deborah GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha so cute :) love this cat!! thanks for joining digisketch challenge this week :) Steph DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - looks like me when I go running! Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love that sentiment! LOL Thanks for sharing at {PIN}spirational Challenges! Come back soon! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab fun image and great card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty sentiments with our anything goes challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! If only we could get the same benefits from a short cut :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway