Math Braniac - SLS inspiration

Hello everyone! I had a special card to make for my son who was turning 18 (an adult around this part of the world)!  And I thought that I would use my SLS inspiration post to share it with you.

Since he's studying in computer science and really likes math and stuff I thought this great image  Math Braniac would be perfect for this card! 

So I went with a simple CAS card to let the center stage be the professor :)


The paper is from BBP - School days.  I used my stamping up banners dies and did some doodling on that as well.  The numbers were cut using my new Kaiser craft numbers dies.  I used my large square die from Spellbinder for the background to the professor.

And here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment for this is from Create with TLC

Isn't he just the perfect GEEK for a card?!?  I really had fun.

I'm entering this little b-day card in the following challenges:

  1. Seize the birthday - I didn't use the topping just the anything goes b-day :)
  2. C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Birthday
  3. aaa cards - Happy b-day
That's it for now but there's another post coming up so please do come back!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I suspect he is over the moon with this card, it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and fabulous image. Great card and I'm sure your son will love it Vicky.
    Thanks so much for linking up and joining our birthday party challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! He's almost scary....wait! all math teachers are scary! Thanks for playing with us in our birthday challenge!
    Cheers, Victoria Lavender- AAA CAS Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. So glad you were able to play along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway